Sunday, April 15, 2012

Waiting on our new addition...

So I'm sure you're thinking no no more cats and you are correct I officially cut myself off from cat collecting. My new addition is actually my new bed! It's not here yet though :(

So my kitties like to get under the bed and tear up the box springs and I couldn't figure out how to stop it! Finally decided on a platform bed that goes to the floor so they cant get under it. Until then (hopefully this week) me and my mom took my bed rails off so I'm just sleeping on box springs and mattress.

I decided it was time to upgrade to a queen bed bc you would be surprised how much room these kitties take up.

Well hope everyone had a good weekend and way to go Bama softball for sweeping South Carolina on the road to the world series! It's almost Monday and that means back to work woohoo but I'm glad to have a job. Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment