Friday, April 13, 2012

Introducing the crew....

Since the name of my blog reveals my cat lady status then I guess I should show off how I obtained my unofficial title. 



This is Cori and shes been here the longest. She rules the house and the others know it! She is sometimes referred to as Queen Cori!

This is Little who is not so little anymore.A friend found this cutie near her house and couldn't keep her so I just couldn't stop myself from claiming her! She was the 2nd addition and she is shy one! Look at those beautiful blue eyes :)


This is Maisey and I adopted her from the animal shelter bc I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her! She is super sweet but doesn't really like to be held.

On the left is Pippie who came with her sister (below) after the tornado last year. They were foster kittens an d I just couldn't give them up!! Pippie is very finicky! And on the right is Yoda who was the last addition. He was found in the backyard one day in a downpour stuck in my privacy fence! I bottle fed him and the other kitten that was found with him (who went to a very good home). Yoda is my only little boy and he loves to cuddle and hes a wild little thing!


This is Minnie. Pippie's sister. I mean how could you not love that sweetness! She loves cuddling and crawling under the covers and licking my hand until she falls asleep. She is very outgoing and loves anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment