Friday, April 20, 2012

Maybe one day...

I always think that maybe one day I will try a normal sleep schedule because the one I have now is ridiculous!

I go to sleep after work and then get up around 10pm and stay up then go back to sleep (sometimes super late ie. last night at 5am and I have to get up at 6 am for work. I always say I'm gonna change but I'm just so set in my ways now.

Weekends lately are spent catching up on all the sleep I miss. The kitties have their internal alarms set for 6am and they don't understand weekends we don't wake up that early! They are up and running and playing on Saturday mornings bright and early, so I usually have to wrangle them up and close my door lol.

Pretty sure this whole post was basically me rambling about sleep haha sorry. Hope everyone has a good Friday and a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment