Thursday, April 18, 2013

Its gone rain....


Guess what? I am back. Yes, you are reading this correctly two days of posts back to back! I don't know what has gotten into me! I told you I was going to do better :)


So in case you didn't know there are some storms coming to Tuscaloosa later tonight and early in the morning. Really? Storms in Alabama? Who would have ever guessed!! 
You would think that some of these people that have called us today have never experienced rain yet alone a storm. They like to remind us that they are special and believe that theirs and only their trash should be picked up immediately because as we have already established there's a storm coming.....Now lets think about this for a minute. If you are that worried about the "storm" blowing your trash away then maybe don't leave it out there. I'm sorry we can't make special pick ups just for those of you who are aware of the approaching storm but its just not feasible
This is how I picture everyone that calls and mentions a storm coming.










Its still pretty funny though because there is always an excuse that it needs to be picked up ASAP. And most of them just make me laugh! 




My favorite one is when they get upset and say they have company coming over. I guess that means we should drop what we are doing and get it. I am sorry but whatever company you have coming over are a bunch of pricks if they are judging you because of something that really isn't your fault. I always think if someone is going to think bad about me because I put trash out and it wasn't picked up then they don't need to be at my house in the first place. 




We have some people that call because their neighbors have trash out and "it looks bad". Look lady I may not like something in my neighbors yard but it really shouldn't affect me. I mean if that were the case I guess I need to report the guy down the street because I don't like the car thats in their driveway. Come on people its not the end of the world.









One day hopefully they will figure out that I am not out to get them, we don't hate them, we don't intentionally miss them or get behind. These things happen and I personally just do as I am told so cursing at me and getting angry over something so small really won't solve much. But until then I will just try to laugh at the angry crazy people :)  






















But hey you never know. Alabama weather is unpredictable so yall stay safe and be prepared. And if you see Mr. Spann then get ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment