Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Clear all the jelly.....

Yes I am still alive. I have been wanting to come back but just didn't know what to blog about. Guess thats what happens when you live such an uneventful life. 


I'm gonna try to do this more often and talk about random stuff that pops in my head so bare with me.

Today's topic........freakin Candy Crush!



Who else is hooked on this game like Lindsey Lohan on drugs?  I mean its beginning to get a little out of control. But I can't stop playing! I have been stuck on Level 65 for a few weeks now and my level of determination has become like that of an athlete training for the olympics lol. Well maybe not that intense but you get the idea.

So I found some pictures that I thought were hilarious and pretty much sums it up.




NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS!


candy_crush_fml
I mean really? Stupid jelly!






Well there ya go thats my randomness for today. I have some candy to crush so I must go. I will leave you with one last picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment