Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back in the day...




Im baaaaack! After watching some tv from my childhood I started thinking about all the things we loved as kids so I decided to relive mine through pictures :) hope you enjoy!!

Sorry the pictures are all over the place. Ipads are not the ideal use for editing blogs without knowing html code and I passed like beginning html not expert lol.




Spin art was so much fun!
Teaching me how to cook nasty food cursed me!
We were all smokers back then lol

I don't know why we thought this stuff was so good.


I loved this show but it did make me feel dumb.



Dont even need a caption :)
I loveeeeed Lite Brite!
You were cool if you brought these for lunch.
Yeah I had this exact design!
Yak Bak


One of the many juice choices.
I really did like this show
Stick on earrings for the win!
As if! Geez I think we all knew all the words
Best part of PE at Cottondal!
Yep I had one and I'm pretty sure like 2 people ever paged me.
Gel pens were a must have.
POGS!
Me and my sis grew up playing this game all the time.
The koolaid ones were so much better than Mondo.


Friendship jewelry

LL Bean backpacks. All your friends had diff colors.
Bubble Tap is still yum!
Bob Ross on PBS
Who didnt have a pair of these?
Ohhh Devon Sawa. Did anyone prounounce his name right?
BEST SHOW EVER!
I miss my Snoopy Snow Cone maker



Hemp jewelry
Tamagotchi was the coolest thing ever. For like a week.
candy lipstick
Almost as cool as tamagotchi
One of my fav movies!
I loved my skip it...until I almost broke my ankle.
I had a purple one and lost it.

So I loved some Wild and Crazy Kids! OMAR! lol
Am I the only one that remembers these round freeze pops?
Who thought of this mess?
Not to be confused with Gary calling Amber a  "slut puppy" haha
Spirographs
Mouse Trap was fun after you spent an hour setting it up.
I made so many of these!
Who doesnt remember chatting all night
and having dumb screenames
The Book Fair was awesome!
Chocolate dunkaroos were the best!
No caption needed
Hair wraps...we had to have them whenever we
went anywhere near the beach!
I dont know why but I had tons of Koosh balls.
I loved this game
My absolute fav book!




I love Mall Madness. I lost my cards though so I used
my moms foodworld card haha

Why did we love ying yang stuff so much?
I thought this game was awesome but now it would probably
make me mad or scare me lol


Well thats all for now. I may come back later and put some more but this one took me like 2 hours so yall better enjoy it and even if you don't pretend you do lol

1 comment:

  1. I have some of those round popsicles in my freezer now lol my boys love them :)

    ReplyDelete